Unlocked Strongbox Darkest Dungeon (2024)

1. Unlocked Strongbox - Darkest Dungeon Wiki - Fandom

  • A long-forgotten strongbox sits on the cold stone floor, its contents unknown. All Region (75% odds) The contents are yours! (Gain loot) (25% odds) It's ...

  • A long-forgotten strongbox sits on the cold stone floor, its contents unknown. All Region (75% odds) The contents are yours! (Gain loot) (25% odds) It's trapped! (Gain effect, Blight) The strongbox is empty. (nothing)

2. Locked Strongbox - Darkest Dungeon Wiki - Fandom

  • A long-forgotten lockbox sits on the cold stone floor, its contents unknown. All Region The lockbox is empty. (nothing) It's trapped!

  • A long-forgotten lockbox sits on the cold stone floor, its contents unknown. All Region The lockbox is empty. (nothing) It's trapped! (Gain effect) (Use Skeleton Key) The key safely unlocks the chest, disarming any trap! (Gain loot) (Use Shovel) You destroy the chest and its contents the attempt to force it open. (nothing) (Use Shovel) You pry the lid open successfully... (Gain loot)

3. Common ones Darkest Dungeon Guide - Gamepressure.com

  • 20 apr 2023 · ... Unlocked Strongbox - Darkest Dungeon: Common ones - Curio - Darkest Dungeon Game Guide &. Unlocked Strongbox. None. 75% chance for 2 pieces of ...

  • Last update: 20 April 2023

4. NSFW Unlocked Strongbox at Darkest Dungeon Nexus

5. Darkest Dungeon Curio Guide - Curios Interactions Cheat Sheet

  • 20 dec 2023 · This Darkest Dungeon curio guide is your curios cheat sheet of all interactions to remove the unknown factor and help you determine whether or ...

  • Last Updated on by Samuel Franklin This Darkest Dungeon curio guide is your curios cheat sheet of all interactions to remove the unknown factor and help you determine whether or not to trigger them during a hero expedition. Given curio can bestow a wealth of positive effects with a specific provision or seriously harm your heroes knowing the right opportunities to interact with them is pivotal to your long term survival and progression. While you can memorise these interactions and Darkest Dungeon reveals the effect of provisions on curio once discovered having a curios sheet like this will assist with that initial discovery and importantly help you understand the risks if you lack the required provision. This interactions chart is split into different sections for each game location, includes all curio and provides clear explanations of each potential outcome. In this curio guide I also explore the mechanics of curios in Darkest Dungeon and my personal recommendations for when to activate them without a provision based on my own experiences of overcoming the Bloodmoon difficulty. Table of Contents: – Curio Overview – Common Dungeon Curios – Ruin Dungeon Curios – Warren Dungeon Curios – Weald Dungeon Curios – Cove Dungeon Curios – Courtyard Dungeon Curios (DLC) – Farmstead Dungeon Curios (DLC) – Unique Dungeon Curios Darkest Dungeon Curio Overview Curio come in a range of forms and are interactable objects of curious nature that players encounter while on an expedition within...

6. Darkest Sidekick

  • Darkest Dungeon logo Highwayman character image. Welcome to ... Eldritch altar, Heirloom chest, Sack, Sconce, Shambler's altar, Stack of books, Unlocked strongbox ...

  • Welcome to the Darkest Sidekick

7. Darkest Dungeon tips - Ackadia

  • 11 mei 2023 · Unlocked strongbox: just loot (chance of blight). Eldritch altar: purify with holy water to remove a negative quirk. Shambler's portal: Use a ...

  • A short guide and tips for Darkest Dungeon, focusing on what supplies to take, what curios are safe - and which need sanctifying or avoiding!

8. Unlocked Strongbox - Darkest Dungeon Treasure Chest - PNGkey

9. Darkest Dungeon Region, Boss & Hero data - Google Drive

  • Heirloom Chest, Eldritch Altar, Shambler's Altar. 10. Sack. Unlocked Strongbox. Stack of Books. 11. Discarded Pack. 12. Danger, Forced Interaction, Lack of ...

  • General These sheets doesn't list all useful information. For more details, visit the Official Wiki or Damp's Document,"/" might stands for that an enemy only spawns later or I just can't list specific numbers without a mark before them Most relevant Reddit post:(https://redd.it/6m13mm),Hover ov...

10. Items - Darkest Dungeon Guide - IGN

  • There are a various amount of items in Darkest Dungeon that can be used for different tasks. ... Used to unlock strongboxes and doors. Holy Water. Holy water.png.

  • There are a various amount of items in Darkest Dungeon that can be used for different tasks. Most items you use from your inventory to interact with

11. Kuriostitäten (Curios) | Darkest Dungeon - RPGuides

  • Unverschlossene Truhe (Unlocked Strongbox) Itemicon, Eine lang verschlossene Truhe steht auf dem kühlen Steinfußboden. Wer weiß, was sie enthält ... -, -. 75 ...

  • Auf den GÃngen und in Räumen von Darkest Dungeon begegnen euch unzählige benutzbare Kuriositäten. Diese können ...

12. Darkest Dungeon II - Suffer No Sin Update Available, Developer Q&A

  • 15 feb 2023 · Her divine Consecrations allow her to bless ranks in combat, empowering allies who occupy them. This update allows players to unlock and upgrade ...

  • GameBanshee

13. Darkest Dungeon: Ogólnodostępne ciekawostki | GRYOnline.pl

  • 20 apr 2023 · Otwarty sejf/ Unlocked Strongbox - Darkest Dungeon: Ogólnodostępne ciekawostki - Darkest Dungeon - poradnik. Otwarty sejf/ Unlocked Strongbox.

  • Poradniki Do Gier

14. Darkest Dungeon Guide - Google Drive

  • 1 - Ruins, Stack of Books, f*ck that sh*t, Torch. 21. 1 - Ruins, Suit of Armor. 22. Location, Unlocked StrongBox, Probably Open, NA, 75% Any Loot x2 25% Blight ...

  • Curios Demuestre que es verdadero o pruebe que es falso lo siguiente para los conjuntos A,B:,Curio Name,Recommendation,w/ Item,w/ No Item,My Experience,0 - All,Curio Name,Recommendation,w/ Item,w/ No Item,My Experience,0 - All,Curio Name,Recommendation,w/ Item,w/ No Item,My Experience,0 - All,Cu...

Unlocked Strongbox Darkest Dungeon (2024)

References

Top Articles
Latest Posts
Article information

Author: Trent Wehner

Last Updated:

Views: 6461

Rating: 4.6 / 5 (56 voted)

Reviews: 87% of readers found this page helpful

Author information

Name: Trent Wehner

Birthday: 1993-03-14

Address: 872 Kevin Squares, New Codyville, AK 01785-0416

Phone: +18698800304764

Job: Senior Farming Developer

Hobby: Paintball, Calligraphy, Hunting, Flying disc, Lapidary, Rafting, Inline skating

Introduction: My name is Trent Wehner, I am a talented, brainy, zealous, light, funny, gleaming, attractive person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you.